Sunday, November 4, 2007

End of DST 2007 Edition--Beginning of Quintessential Jazz Playlists

Today was the official end of Daylight Savings Time for most of the "Madland." Here in Hawaii, we do NOT observe daylight savings because we are only twenty three degrees north of the Equator. I have been striving to post playlists from my weekly radio program, "Quintessential Jazz" for some time. I think I might finally have the time to do something about that later today. Check back here between noon and 3 pm HST and you will, hopefully, be pleasantly surprised.

I was out of town last weekend attending a conference in the magnificent city of San Diego, California.If I ever leave Honolulu, San Diego is a distinct possibility. The weather is a bit cooler than here, the people are quite friendly and the city itself is clean without being sterile. I also had the opportunity to catch up with family from Orange County while there and also got the opportunity to bond with my ohana from NN from around the country. I hope to host the conference here in Hawaii in 2011. It would be such an honor and privilege to welcome them.

Aloha and a hui ho!!
Jazzbro

No comments: