Sunday, July 13, 2008

Simply Sasha--Simply Divine

Sacha Boutros' debut release, Simply Sacha, is simply marvelous. I love all the tracks on this release and I think the only album I can compare it to is Karrin Allyson's debut, I Didn't Know About You, from 1992.

Red Holloway, Geoffrey Keezer and Chuchito Valdes all collaborated on this disc and I was shocked to hear that Concord PASSED on this album. Sacha's compositions knocked my socks off and the timbre of her voice is soothing and scintillating. I just can't stop playing this disc!! Buy it, you'll love it!

This San Diego native is destined for stardom and it is my dream to bring her to Hawaii before she becomes a major headliner. With her smoldering looks and passionate voice, I am surprised radio (especially Hispanic radio) is not all over this release.

5 comments:

RAHN HAYMAN said...

Have you listened the Blue Ark Records recording artist Dwight West's sophmore release "A Tribute to the Masters"!

Lolopopolo said...

I have not. I will if I ever get my hand on a copy.

john101 said...

http://www.youtube.com/sachaboutros

see what she is like for real in a recent live concert in san diego!

Christopher Todd said...

Hi, this is Chris Todd. My father is Steven Todd. Recently, I've been trying to find a nice copy of Honolulu Lady by Jimmy Borges, because my father wrote the song long before I was born. If it's at all possible to either have it played in the near future, or if you can be of any assistance, i'd greatly appreciate an e-mail at christmastodd@ gmail.com

Unknown said...

:) S